SubhanAllah, Walhamdulillah, Wala-ilaha illallah Wallahu
The Remembrance of Allah!
Al-Tirmidhi Hadith Hadith 61 Narrated by Mu’adh ibn Jabal
Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) instructed me to do ten things saying:
1. Do not associate anything with Allah even if you are killed and burnt on that account.
2. Don’t be disobedient to your parents even if they command you to abandon your family and your property.
3. Do not deliberately neglect to observe a prescribed prayer for he who neglects the prescribed prayer deliberately will become out of the protection of Allah.
4. Do not drink wine for it is the height of every obscenity.
5. Shun evil, for with evil there descends the wrath of Allah.
6. Beware of running away from the battle-field even if the people perish.
7. And when the death overtakes the people (in a plague or disaster) and you are one amongst them, show steadfastness.
8. Spend on your children according to your means.
9. Do not refrain from using pressure (of punishment) with a view to training them.
10. Inculcate in them the fear of Allah.
Akbar, WWala hawla wala quwwata illa-billah
Glory be to Allah, All praise is to Allah, there is no god but Allah. There is no power and no strength except in Allah.